Monday, March 7, 2011

Will Wearing A Wig Stop My Hair Growth?

EMILIO LASTED TEACHES TO LIVE


Unlike other post I've written, always with the critics in front of my eyes and ears, no wonder, today I would like to try writing for optimism, clear thinking and especially the shift in attitude not is because if it is motivated and finish the hand of a man "very normal", but which I like because you offer something special, way of looking at life differently, it gives you much-needed fresh air as the drug or treatment you need to survive, since the problem is in our heads more than ever.

Well today I speak as a tribute, suggestion, treatment, diagnosis, solution, beginning, optimism, support ... etc., Emilio lasted a man who devotes lectures to officers, directors, employers and workers to teach them to live, sig so difficult and easy when you hear that a fine thing to teach to live, I 'll take this phrase to describe this' little big man. "



I had the privilege of listening to not hear it, I have been put in and am able to gauge as the person who I really am, I have always fought to save the mortal life the emotional part, my students I watch sometimes look at me and think I know what you're thinking ... (this girl flips out ...) well yes and I'm glad I passed that perception of me. Always at the beginning of class to question my way I do and I tell myself Diana you to control your emotions, you must not show much empathy, so much feeling, so much emotion, you have to transmit more seriously by God! But when it took ten minutes of class, let alone half an hour and ten hours a day, with the students and there is nothing I can control myself.


explain all this because Emilio gets a little crazy at all, is able to give back, to feel what he says, to convince it that counts. His commitment is total and his voice leaves the blood to stop control both life because ultimately life controls us. I

I present today as the best treatment to give you the opportunity to begin again ye what ye in this world.
Internet Search videos but if you can attend one of his lectures do not miss a chance.

0 comments:

Post a Comment