Tuesday, January 4, 2011

How To Get Birth Control Pills Ontario

prize

already finished the year, which was tin dish.
In my life, there has been a year nothing good in some ways and I hope this has come, let us at least more joys and sorrows that we have had enough.
I wish you all that I bring anything good to wish and that we follow here in this great world of blogs, sharing, knowing and learning from all those dishes and all those people who we are.
I have great friends, some I have met in person, others through emails and look forward to doing and get to know each more and more.
Well I leave the recipe which I have rolled enough.


the recipe I took the blog of Sonia "L` Exquisit "which has some great recipes.
I've done several of which she and richer.

With a toast is delicious. But I have to try some filler and I'll tell you.

Ingredients.
250 g of bacon.

3 onions 3 cloves of garlic.

2 cloves 1 tablespoon of honey.
teaspoon ground ginger.



oil Put the bacon in a skillet over medium heat that will be done and set aside.
while cutting onions and simmer poached irlas and 5 minutes to lay the sliced \u200b\u200bgarlic and fry parties 2 minutes. Add cloves, ginger and honey, 50 ml of water and cover. Let simmer 1 hour. Join
everything and shredding. Print

0 comments:

Post a Comment