Friday, January 21, 2011

Treating Eyebrow Wax Burn

A reflection on the emptiness you let me facebook

I'm a little worried. Today I talked to my coworkers have they thought about what I will comment now and they would seem normal, not find it strange, I do.

I have a blog where I write, reflect, criticize, praise, etc. .. me relief., Also I use facebook a little bit, not much truth is not what most convinces me but hey I'm in touch with friends and family all around I have not, so far good, because good in some way participated in a different social environment, I accept and understand the new media that offers the advantages of thousands without losing the reality of the consequences of that information you offer, if it is not careful.


Well all this introduction is a reason, as I said this morning I have told my colleagues that turns out to people that I interact every day or almost every day, in different phases depending on the relationship to maintain, but there was a communication, a trust where we explain a few things of everyday life, including our state of mind ... I've noticed that generally speaking part decreased.

The observation is that referring to my facebook yesterday, I learned that a colleague with whom I am every day, he went to Madrid to see a match of his team, is an inveterate fan. Last week approved a very important test of a friend of mine, with whom I have a close relationship, the beneficial result and the good news of a major operation and so a family could add up.
really

my way of communicating with people that I have a close and with whom I can maintain physical contact because we live in the same city, has always been in person or by phone when no other remedy, have important and personal things in a comment facebook, I feel sad, because many people will actually learn of this news if there is an ongoing consultation with this new form of access in the lives of people, which is not my case, hence we now know that half the things I am not aware.


From my point of view and as a reflection, I think there experiences, hopes, worries, hopes, which I think are important comment in person at the case I mentioned, when there is a possibility, because you can express yourself, move you, mourn, laugh, cry ... but sharing it with someone in front, I hope this is just a feeling and not lose that way communicate so special and unique, which is staring into his eyes.


Of course now that I'm aware that lots of news work and work well, at least not me you have in mind that you will not comment on anything, I congratulate you, or you a hug and you in the mood ... ETC. not because they want it I will not reason and do not know anything, do not consult the facebook every day, a penalty.

0 comments:

Post a Comment