Monday, January 24, 2011

What's Wrong With Fakku 2010



My friend Amy, we gave my daughter some cookbooks for children. The other day, brujailla, wanted us to do something about his books and chose these meatballs.
The truth is that they are very rich and the best thing is that we have done together.
When we have done of his books, has always been sweet, and this time he played something salty.
is my conscience. I forget to put on the apron and she is there something else I forget recordándomelo.Se and I have her there. It is a pesadillaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, but a nightmare adorable ... jejejej.
Well here you have the recipe



Ingredients.
500 g of turkey breast.
150 g of ham.
40 g of grated cheese

1 baked potato 1 teaspoon herbes de Provence.
3 eggs.
flour.
breadcrumbs.

salt tomato sauce.

Shred turkey meat with the chopped ham, cooked potato, egg, grated cheese, a pinch of salt and teaspoon of herbs.
Mix the ingredients until a smooth paste, make the meatballs.
Beat two eggs, pasr meatballs in flour, egg and bread crumbs.
Fry them in oil over medium heat, so it will not browned too. Water them with tomato sauce

Print

0 comments:

Post a Comment