Sunday, January 2, 2011

What Do I Write On My Boss's Birthday Card?

The snuff today shows the softer side is always today


Today is a special day for me, for children, pregnant women, conscious, sick, is a special day to share celebrations, a drink, a night of partying, dancing, a day where people like me have had to give up spending time with friends and family because of snuff, they can celebrate.


am a person who does not tolerate snuff, not only their own conscience because I have not hurt me because others do, each is entitled to do with your life, your body and your health as you want but not at my expense, so many times to have no right to complain but just could not quite get anything I had to choose to leave the place where it was or not go to places where he knew everything that became a cloud of smoke which could not stand or tolerate it, I am a person with asthma when I have been the places where smoking and avoid I found it difficult as it may be celebrating a wedding when I got home I had to plug the ventolin and cost me time that the itchy throat and my eyes happened to rest ... and AN INJUSTICE Who you think you are some unsympathetic, intolerant one left to speak to me that means that problems like mine and many others give serious equal and we have had to endure forever.


is a problem respect for others, simply, I had thousands of discussions with people about this issue I even be eating in a non-smoking place to ask that you please respect the rules stating the request, the rejection by the people who accompanied me, I've been controversy by ordering that the place was not smoking when choosing a location for a celebration, a short rolls, made me feel bad co-workers and "friends" that this situation has caused me many headaches for So today for me is a great day, I have rights, I have the possibility to go anywhere to dance, drink a soda to go with my daughter and my husband also intolerant to snuff, you can choose to go to any site we please ... I'M HAPPY AND clear conscience, FINALLY.

0 comments:

Post a Comment