Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Cubefield Game On Primary Games.com

prize orange biscuits and shrimp fritters

My son really likes the biscuits, she is not as greedy as us two, but he also liked.

As there usually have breakfast, I try to do things to be carried to recess and so not all morning without eating.

bad thing is that one does not take but a few fall and did not last at all.

is the same recipe for muffins I usually do, but add the juice as I know that those they like, because I am not very complicated.


Ingredients.

4 eggs.

250 g of sugar.

juice of 2 oranges

300 g of flour.


250 g butter 1 envelope yeast


chocolate syrup if you want


Beat softened butter with sugar until creamy. Go

adding eggs one at a time and beat well.

Pour orange juice and then put the sifted flour and baking powder.

Stir just until well blended.

Pour and bake at 190 ยบ for 25 minutes.

Serve with syrup or not, that and to everyone's taste.

************************************************ **************************
I have given a prize twice, so thank you very much for the blog Choni homespun kitchen and Mary mewyandfito .. 's blog, for remembering me.


asking me to tell 7 things about me and pass it on to 15 blogs. As you know I do not usually give it to anyone in particular, to pick it up everyone who wants to stop by and tell us something more about him.

1. I am an honest person, I hate lies and falsehood. and for that very reason, that has caused me a problem to say things the way I think. Maybe I should think before speaking, from time to time.

2. I am passionate about music, it relaxes me, makes me happy, I forget everything and in that moment my mind escapes from trouble.

3. I like traveling, but not as much as I like to do, "the kitchen already know and experience new things, sometimes successfully and others are for the dustbin. Having loved ones at home, chatting, enjoying a good meal, or simply together, but comfortable.

4. I consider myself a shy person, I can hardly take the first step when you do not know anyone, but increasingly I fear losing more.

5 - I am stubborn, maverick, clueless, hate routine, if that happens to me I have to turn around and do something that motivates me, let me get ahead.

6 - Adoro my family, but sometimes I get riled up ... lol, but I would give everything for them. I am what I am because of what I've been taught.

7. I think good people, friends of my friends, I hate to see anyone suffer, try you're all well. Let them know when they need someone there with me, that's what we are and all we need from time to time to have someone listen to you, you anime.



Well I have told you a little with me


Print

0 comments:

Post a Comment