Monday, February 28, 2011

How To Make Homemade Christmas Wreaths

cake, turkey and goat cheese sauce

Lately I'm a little lazy in the kitchen and cook every day but I'm not doing anything worthwhile to put here.
The kitchen, although we love, we also removed a lot of time to do other things and put aside.
I'm going to take it easy, for me and that is around me ..
I intend to make a recipe a week, if there and get more great, but if not, I will not eat the head, as happens to me sometimes.
I made this cake for dinner and the truth is that we liked it, well only older, my kids if they see vegetables, do not eat directly. Or I make cream or no way.
On one hand I understand, I went as a child and now I like almost every lot.
already tried it and I hope you like me to pass.
I leave you with the recipe.

Ingredients.
1 sheet puff pastry.
cauliflower. 50 g
turkey taquitos.
50 g of goat cheese. 2 tablespoons
of garlic 1 tablespoon mustard


Cook the cauliflower into florets, drain and pat dry with paper towels.
Meanwhile preheat the oven to 220 º
Place in a baking tray on parchment paper, pastry sheet.
In a bowl, mix the garlic and mustard and paint with it the pastry. Going through the pan
few drops of oil on the turkey.
Place cauliflower florets, up turkey and goat cheese into small pieces.
Bake at 220 º for 20 minutes. Print

0 comments:

Post a Comment