Wednesday, February 2, 2011

How To Make A Sausage Dog Draughtexcluder

prize cookies and cream cake

First, forgive them for the appearance of the cake. My eagerness to show it and rush to it, has done is not as good as they debería.Tenía to leave and I did not stay long, so it was in record time.

But when I tried it in a restaurant, I liked it so much I wanted to share with everyone.

is simple, and nothing is more important. It is delicious.





Ingredients.

the square cookies.

sweetened coffee.

500 g of whipped cream.

chopped hazelnuts.

chocolate syrup.



In a bowl pour the warm coffee and add sugar to taste. I poured 3 tablespoons. Crush

well. Skip

cookies for coffee, round and round, not too soft and place in a mold "I did it in a shaped silicone cake.

Pour a layer of cream on top of each cookie and so end up with a biscuit.

Refrigerate to harden.

Remove, unmold and pour over chopped hazelnuts, presionano carefully, so that sticking to the cookie.

Drizzle with chocolate syrup and serve.

0 comments:

Post a Comment