Saturday, February 5, 2011

Free Elegant Christmas Wrapping Paper



this recipe I have for some time placed on the blog, but I still have this summer when we were in the port and so renewables and rescue. That is one of those worthwhile. Salen
delicious, but of course not as tasty as eating there right next to the sea with a glass of fine and giving the breeze on your face.
Let my imagination, as I write, is moving a few hundred kilometers. I just have a package, so I'll have to HAEC getaway for more. Any excuse is good ... jajjaja.
This recipe was given to me my friend Angie, whom you know and everyone. Because your blog is great. She
recommended positions in the market of the port, where you can buy fresh churros, potatoes on the promenade at night .... etc.
Well get to lío.Que
my mind is going to the south and then I wake up ... lol
cost


Ingredients.
250 g of shrimp.
1 minced garlic.
parsley.
a pinch of salt
dye.
a glass of water. 1 beaten egg
5 heaping tablespoons of chickpea flour, half wheat and half-
Put in a bowl of shrimp, garlic, parsley, salt and and egg and mix.
Add water and stir. Add the flour and stir until it looks like mush.
Heat oil in a skillet and when hot, go throwing spoonfuls. Let
brown, drain on absorbent paper and serve.

*********************************************** *****************************

María José's blog also "laurel and cinnamon" has given me an award.
already know her blog, and if you are running and going to see it, because it's worth as a person and as rich recipes you have.
Thank you, Maria José.
I give it to all who pass through here and want to pick it up. Print

0 comments:

Post a Comment